Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bull Riding-Cruel is the Word-And Fishing for Sport

Bull Riding is (what I think) a horrible, cruel sport where the bulls are annoyed (yanking parts of the body and teasing are two ways to annoy the bulls) and then someone is put on the animal to ride them. They try not to fall off while the angry bull bucks and swings the person around. Every time I see someone get hurt because they were playing the bull ride-game, I'm more than happy.

Please don't go watch bull riding-the animals suffer!
__________
One thing that is very often argued is if fishing for sport (not eating the animal, just throwing it back) is cruel or not. I think it's very cruel. You are putting a hook into an animal's mouth, taking it out of water when it needs water to live, ripping it out of their mouth, and throwing them smack back into the water. I do believe that fish have feelings-I believe all animals do-and that's why it's on this blog. I think that fishing for sport is animal cruelty. Though there isn't much I can do, I CAN just not fish at all. I haven't fished in years, and I don't plan to.

Please, don't fish-for the fish.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that i dont like the "sport" of bull riding, but everyone who does it is not a bad animal hater.

Freddie Zabala said...

Dear VoiceAnimalCruelty Admin,

How are you?

We’ve come across your site http://www.nasarawastate.org/ and were amazed of how informative and valuable the articles you have there. For this reason, our interests were stirred and my client would also want to share some of his writings to your website by becoming one of your guest authors.

I am Freddie and I work for Arthur Markham, a freelance writer from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina who has written many articles of different topics; from art dealers, trolling motors, wind turbines, and receptionists to plastic surgery. You can find his writings in EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com, Amazinescom, ArticleBin.com, and many other article sites – a confirmation that writing is his passion.

If given a chance to be acknowledged as one of your guest authors, he would like to write about something of his interest that will also become an attraction for your website guests. If possible, he would want to work on a topic of his choice with a title that is also his preference. Rest assured that the topics will be very useful not only for us but for your site as well.

We are really looking forward to be approved as a contributor to your edifying site, and we are hoping for you to consider our request. We will be waiting for your prompt reply.

Thank you very much and more power!


Sincerely yours,
Freddie Zabala

Brooke said...

But if you know how bad the animal is treated and you decide to bull-fight anyway, it certainly isn't helping the cause... they're only making things worse.