Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Saving a mouse and baby bunnies.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this but, okay...

I was at Casey's house once and we found a mouse trap and we felt so bad for the mouse that was going to die from it, so we set it off with a pipe cleaner. And I went to her house 2 days ago and we found the mouse trap we had set off along time ago....


My back Yard is basically a forest and there was baby bunnies living there. My mother was mowing the yard when she saw a brown dot run the freeze in place. She screamed not knowing what it was then she took a closer look and saw it was a baby Bunnie who just went into shock. She she put it into a box, went out and bought a cage for it. And food and that leafy stuff you put in. When she called Casey's house (i was at her house) she told me and so Casey and I went to my house and we went trying to see where the baby bunnies were coming fro when we saw another one with its leg stuck under a tree. I lifted the tree(super heavy)and she grabbed the baby Bunnie. We put it with the other one and cared for them while the one got out of shock and the other ones leg healed. We even named then Pebbles and Pepper.

1 comment:

MadiShae said...

Awww............

-Scarheart